PDCI Terms of Reference
Partnership for Disease Control Initiatives
The PDCI is a forum for pharmaceutical companies and drug donation programs to share information and discuss issues, in order to improve and optimize donations for Neglected Tropical Diseases.
- Chair (Drug Donation Program)*
- Dr. Adrian Hopkins
- Secretariat: Mectizan Donation Program
- Vice-Chair (Pharma)*
- Mr. Andy Wright
- Pharmaceutical companies donating drugs for NTDs
- Drug donation programs
*The chair and vice-chair will rotate every two years
- Promote optimization of drug donation programs through exchange of information and sharing of best practices.
- Serve as a forum on specific issues and challenges around drug donation programs for NTDs: e.g. SAE reporting, logistics, supply chain, etc.
- Foster dialogue with other stakeholders engaged in NTD programs.
- Annual face to face meeting, with supplemental meetings held on an ad hoc basis
- Day one – internal meeting between the companies and drug donation programs
- Day two – open meeting to include other stakeholders as appropriate